Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't buy Epaulette of the dead (B2F) from grocer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I am trying to buy Epaulette of the dead (B2F) from the grocer in FR my game gets crushed.
I checked it with 3 clients. (chinese, europe and gp)
Please help.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This will be the same reason that buying lvl2 pots crashes the client. Nobody knows how to fit it yet but people are working on it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea, the nsetidx must be same with the id found in decrypted cabal.enc by sauron if im not mistaken. u want me to share it? its the same goes with secret merchant in MF

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
yea, the nsetidx must be same with the id found in decrypted cabal.enc by sauron if im not mistaken. u want me to share it? its the same goes with secret merchant in MF

You sure it works?! if it is you are the k-i-n-g!! share it please =P

Thanks you very much.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
done, ive post the solution. good luck

You are the king =P

can you help me with this please? =P

my centos lan ip is 10.0.0.2, my win 10.0.0.1, and in WorldSvr24_01 if i set IPAddress= my external IP, another computers can connect to the channel and i cant, if i set it my centos lan i can connect to the channel and they are not. (i cant connect from the client with my external IP at all, only when i type 10.0.0.2, but i cant connect into the channel =.=) what can i do?! and i tried to use a direct connection without routing, and i typed in all the configs my external IP but i cant connect with client not with my lan and not with my external at all.. cant login at all >.< what can i do? i dont wanna use hamachi my players will quit XD

Thanks in adv.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are the king =P

can you help me with this please? =P

my centos lan ip is 10.0.0.2, my win 10.0.0.1, and in WorldSvr24_01 if i set IPAddress= my external IP, another computers can connect to the channel and i cant, if i set it my centos lan i can connect to the channel and they are not. (i cant connect from the client with my external IP at all, only when i type 10.0.0.2, but i cant connect into the channel =.=) what can i do?! and i tried to use a direct connection without routing, and i typed in all the configs my external IP but i cant connect with client not with my lan and not with my external at all.. cant login at all >.< what can i do? i dont wanna use hamachi my players will quit XD

Thanks in adv.

in ur configuration file, all ip goes with GLOBAL infront of it, u must set it with external ip(WAN). for others, u may use ur LAN ip. thats all :p

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
in ur configuration file, all ip goes with GLOBAL infront of it, u must set it with external ip(WAN). for others, u may use ur LAN ip. thats all :p

I am telling you, if i am using my WAN ip on IPAddress= in WorldSvr_24_01 they cant connect to channel but i cant, and if i set my lan they cant and i can. its or me, or them! i dont understand what you mean i should do -_-'

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am telling you, if i am using my WAN ip on IPAddress= in WorldSvr_24_01 they cant connect to channel but i cant, and if i set my lan they cant and i can. its or me, or them! i dont understand what you mean i should do -_-'

just set WAN ip, and set ur client to connect to the server with WAN ip too. maybe it works.

Upvote 0
Back