Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't connect to friend server and more

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First : I wanna ask why i can't enter on my friend new server ? He just opened it for us to play and test little things but he is newbie in opening server but did it with such great tutorials ( Thank you all ) but now i can't connect to his server , he gave me the Internal txt and all files needed , i have account but just can't connect . Btw he don't have a router so it's that a problem ?

Second : We got emi's beta gm tools but we need something to add for us some items and fancy . I saw many codes on forum so like I said we are newbies and don't know what to do with that codes . If you mind to teach us step by step that would be great .

Third : After we thinking of adding some RUNES by a tutorial our server got fuc*ed up and now don't enter on channels anymore .
*If I will need something more I will edit this .
*Sorry for poor english .

Ty,

Last edited:
Back