Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't Make character L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I read some other post and people say english client works so I used it instead of the korean client. I followed the guide and all is well. When I make a character and hit create the game closes. Anybody know how to fix this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Red hammer contact me on msn.. Please i wanna know how to create a character in the game.. It won't let me the buttons are non pressable

MSN - disco0kieman2hotmail.com

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed my problem

I made a mistake on my part. Everything works fine now. Sry i dont have msn. Just go through the guide and do what it says. first you install and update the client before you do anything with the server files. Then you use convert data type in what it asks then its done. Then u open server.cfg (it looks like a text file) and put in your ip on the 2 lines. Next run updateIni type in what it asks and then its done. Next you turn on startServer and then try and play. I hope this helps, I dont know why your buttons wont press unless there was some strange error made. Its really hit or miss for now. The files are very beta and many things must be worked out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back