Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't recharge throwing stars that I added [v83/HeavenMS Source]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
I recently added 2 throwing stars which are 'Infinite Throwing-Knives' and 'Flame Throwing-Stars'.
Each item ID is '02070023', '02070024'.
Actually, I referred these IDs from recent version of maple client(GMS version).
Of course I edited wz and xml file with Harepacker and checked these changes in the game.
Also, I know some people had same issue and tried some solutions(change unitprice to 1, add rechargeableItems in mapleshop.java).
I did too accordingly, but it didn't work for me.
'02070023' and '02070024 are existing in the game (both side of server and client), and I can get this items with GM Command.
It can kill monsters(this means it's working as a throwing star), but just can't recharge.
How can I fix this problem? Is there any options to do?

I also tried editing 02070016(Crystal ilbi) and 02070018(Balanced fury) to change to Infinite Throwing-Knives and Flame Throwing-Stars to check whether it's possible to recharge or not.
Because these IDs are already existed in HeavenMS source, it was able to recharge.
However, 02070016 and 02070018 couldn't kill monsters in the game after this edit.
It didn't work as a throwing star(original Crystal ilbi and Balanced fury were worked well).

I saw some comment that some sources are hardcoded.
I don't really know very well for this because it's just new for me.
Therefore, pls tell me any advice to fix this issue.
Thanks for your attention and advice.

Back