Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't spawn Soul of Silbadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't spawn Soul of Silbadu [SOLVED]

Hi guys,

I have removed everything from uniqueitem.ini but still can't spawn soul of silbadu.

Any ideas?

P.S. I can put Box of souls in inventory using SQL but then can't take Souls out of box , getting "Other Errors" msg

Last edited:
Reaction score
i tried the same for grace of sibadu but cant take it out of the box... & i suppose uniqueitem.ini is not responsible for the 1 time spawning of unique stuffs... Will chk for it again..

@work
Reaction score
~ SOLVED ~

Hi , chiss and all who was facing that unique item Can't spawn problem ...

just tested server again with some more different ideas and i got a solution .

we were deleting that UniqueItem.ini file or its containing data but that was the most important part in spawning an unique item , i think that the item is hardcoded that its unique or may be not in zoneserver or item folders files [0,1,2,3,0ex] so instead of deleting content from UniqueItem.ini we have to add item in UniqueItem.ini and place the right number of cycle [will post about cycle after my research over ] we need to make . If you want to make item like a normal item that can be spawn anytime and in any quantity you have to make that CYCLE = 0 . You will get my point after reading this example .

EX :

[UNIQUE_ITEM]
COUNT=15
CODE0 = 4126
CYCLE0 = 0
CODE1 = 4127
CYCLE1 = 0
CODE2 = 5152
CYCLE2 = 0
CODE3 = 5153
CYCLE3 = 0
CODE4 = 9586
CYCLE4 = 0
CODE5 = 1143
CYCLE5 = 0
CODE6 = 1142
CYCLE6 = 0
CODE7 = 2165
CYCLE7 = 0
CODE8 = 2164
CYCLE8 = 0
CODE9 = 1139
CYCLE9 = 0
CODE10 = 1138
CYCLE10 = 0
CODE11 = 1137
CYCLE11 = 0
CODE12 = 1144
CYCLE12 = 0
CODE13 = 1145
CYCLE13 = 0
CODE14=9695
CYCLE14=0

in my server files there was only 14 items as i also wanna spawn soul of silbadu i added it as 15th item by making "COUNT=15" and adding item

CODE14=9695
CYCLE14=0

here CODEXX=Item Code
and CYCLEXX= A cycle count {put 0 for now}

Hope this will work as mine :)

@work
Reaction score
INFO ( As i think from my notations ) : a cycle is a time period that resist the item to be spawn in game world from any way , however we can make sql entries but it naturally resist item to come in game world as it help that item attribute be to unique indeed.

as we can see "LizardLucas" posted his Uniqueitem 's content we can observe that codes of some unique rings was having cycle count 7 and unique weapon's codes having 30 cycle count this means unique weapons are more rare and unique than rings :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dude i need help will u ??

Also trying here to figure it out

dude i need Combination of creat a Grace of silbadu

plz if u knw then temme

if any1 get it then plz private msg me of that combination or that link

thanks

@work
Reaction score
Re: Dude i need help will u ??

dude i need Combination of creat a Grace of silbadu

plz if u knw then temme

if any1 get it then plz private msg me of that combination or that link

thanks

well the combination editing already posted on some stickies better you check them

PS> Don't make fake user come up with real on , no shame in that man even i am wondering here with some problems.:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back