Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cap....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Read that thread again... and read out of the however many posts that were made, how many were flames. Including your own posts. Yes you may have been defending yourself, but it just ended up in a load of crap.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Remove the crap then, just split the topic. :)

BTW now i know who the idiot is, it's Rudeboi from Euro mir.
Lol the idiot thinks he is all cool now for posting my picture there lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao gohan u go around sayin ppl aint mature n' all.

Look at yerself, you couldnt bare to not post again, you always have to have the last words. You couldnt bare to lose an argument. God its so easy to piss u off and u takes things way to seriously. I jus love gettin on your nerves and you go all serious an start saying poop like "You dont know how forums work" My friends and I jus crack up reading your posts. Your such a loser....

Everytime you come on the forum, fights break out. Why cant u just go away?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol you talk poop about me, look at yourself, you can't even have a normal conversation and you just had to post my pictures on euro mir forums like a little baby.

Anyway just shut up and piss off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
Lol you talk poop about me, look at yourself, you can't even have a normal conversation and you just had to post my pictures on euro mir forums like a little baby.

Anyway just shut up and piss off.

Nik-C said:
God its so easy to piss u off

thanks for proving my point :)

Oh and Im a baby? hahaha. What you doing today gohan? staying in and posting on forums ? Wow your life must be great. Im at work like a real man! an u call me a baby, your a joke. Bet you cant wait to go back to skool can u?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A real man... wow, your just some idiot immature person that things he is hard because he works, well how about this dumbass, it's better to go to school now instead of going to work, in 40 years you will be still working at some crap job, i on the other hand will have done some schooling and will get a better job.

Think before you speak... oh wait you can't think.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
A real man... wow, your just some idiot immature person that things he is hard because he works, well how about this dumbass, it's better to go to school now instead of going to work, in 40 years you will be still working at some crap job, i on the other hand will have done some schooling and will get a better job

lol u couldnt be any more wrong, Im going to college in september, this job is part-time.

And as for this

LordofDeath said:

Think before you speak... oh wait you can't think.

Do it your self, GoldMember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back