Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cash Scrypt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All the pages i have, has no charge of cash or anything related...anyone has a recharge cash (coins) scrypt for website to connect to db's and any other scrypt i need to have also to make it work?

Thank you^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
because some servers using cards as top up for cash implementation.

this will involve a number generator script

then all numbers should match as computated in the web.

as far as i remember,in 2006, theres a leak on gunbound philippines which every card has a character that has 300k-500k gold

we compute every digit by adding/subtracting to get the pattern of username and password, then youll login that account

ex:

ah123456

then the pattern is: (digit 3 + 1), (digit 4-1),(digit 5 + 2) and remove first 2 characters

so the password is: 215456

then after generated, if the card inputted is correct, there goes the cash update on account depend on the pattern if 10000 cash, etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then i can use like paymentwall system for cash adding? but i mean, as like this page gives you a code to put it in a scrypt, what scrypt i use to add that code so when they charge cash/donate the amount they chosed goes to their account in the db and into my paypal account for example?

What its top up?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea, like that for example, that would work :) Its a scrypt or what i need to do?

Back