Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cash shop error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using Zyth3 - Louis CashShop Editor for my episode 6 server, i try to create from the scratch. i want to add item to my cash shop. it seccessful in adding, i can see the item in ingame, but whenever i try to purchase it it always saying item is sold out. whats the problem with that? or is theres any other cash shop tool that good for protecno files season 6. thank you guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont add new item by just copy and paste, an example of a previous item and just change the ID of it, then test in game if its changed and u have 1 new item that is working atleast, maybe ur editor is not good on saving and the settings are bad.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
im using Zyth3 - Louis CashShop Editor for my episode 6 server, i try to create from the scratch. i want to add item to my cash shop. it seccessful in adding, i can see the item in ingame, but whenever i try to purchase it it always saying item is sold out. whats the problem with that? or is theres any other cash shop tool that good for protecno files season 6. thank you guys
Make sure both server and client side are replaced with the new cash shop files.
The Zyth3 CashShop editor is making 2 types of cashshop files. The one with "emu" in the file name is for MuEMU server (Louis, etc), the other type is for other than MuEMU.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make sure both server and client side are replaced with the new cash shop files.
The Zyth3 CashShop editor is making 2 types of cashshop files. The one with "emu" in the file name is for MuEMU server (Louis, etc), the other type is for other than MuEMU.
Very well said, this is the correct answer for thread creator problem. Maybe you didn't checked the client sided, and only edit on the serverside.

Upvote 0
Back