cashshop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:thumbup: what happens is that you need is to add the item cashshop, upgrade + 7 but has no option table because someone knows how to do beforehand.

think,what he mean was...
that he want to dit the CashShop.Add Items +7..
but he found no Option for this...

here,you get a link where you will see the Item Options for 1 and 2 slotted items
Klick me Hard

or you will have 3 / 4 slotted stuff ??

Klick Me Harder

hope this is,what you need..

Regards

Upvote 0
I assume by that he actually wants to know how to add items to the cash shop that are upgraded such as a Mithril Katana +7, ect... Unfortunately I dont know how to do this or I would help, I'm not quite done editing my server and moving on to my cash shop yet.

Upvote 0
there is an Item ID and an Option ID...

Item ID: 25 = Mithril Orb

Same Item +7 = 57369
Option ID for +7 with 1 slot = 268435456

this is it.
if you use cabal Management tool (released by Balq)...you can see the Item-Kind(ID) and Option by editing it....

Regards

Upvote 0
[/COLOR]I repeat my question that maybe did not understand me, they really need is to know how to implement the code to raise the cash shop +7 because the database only cashshop sale slot options are, pardon my bad English.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Adding items with +7 (or anything else other than a basic, non-slotted +0) is done using the ItemOpt value. Look at MisterMinister's post as he explains how. Use the normal itemid and use 57369 as the itemopt to make it a +7.

Upvote 0
I know that 57369 is the option + 7, but in the database (cahshop) there are only (Item option) to put the slot, where I put to you edit the item you bought for the webshop +7 with 4 slot:thumbup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
or you login to Website,and then..
somewhere there must be a button like "CashShop Admin" or something like that.
there you can put it into your Website.

BTW.Try to find a better Translator.
or maybe Ask in your Mother-Language and post a Translated text in One Post.So more PPL could try to help you,as there are many PPL from Different Countries.

Regards

Dont Forget.

in ONE Post..
Your Mother-Language AND translated Text..

Upvote 0
Back