Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

castle war

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey all,
Castle war hard to start it??
i dont know anything about start c.w
if there anyone help me to start it??
i can /declare ingame...
uhm need tut >.<

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
/declare
/warbegin
/warstop

or something

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
only /declare work,
but /warbegin not work
and i already saw /warbegin in hex main.exe
but make no thing ingame

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
after declare none registed..
because idk from where leader registe ;D
there's anyway to let leader register?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Same as int id assume unless changed on your repack and thats why you warbegin doesnt work id guess

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. make 2 guilds via sql
2. write /declare in game and register guilds for cw
3. write /warbegin to start war
4. write /warend to stop war
5. have fun

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok now we need to add a castleowner.Start enterprise manager, then go into kal_db and left click on GuildCastle and draw your mouse to Open Table then press return all rows.Then you will see 5 colums. CID, GID , Tax , Taxrate and GateLimit.Add the guild's(who want to be CastleOwner) ID into GIDYou can find the guilds id if you left click on the table Guild and move your mouse to open tableand then press return all rows. Then you will see the GID and the name of the guild.Then set tax rate to 85, depends on which tax rate you want, and set GateLimit to 1.Left click and press Run. Now you have set a Castle Owner.
Note: If the guild you added as leader got an alliance, the alliance will be defends to

type in /declare , there will pop upp a text in notice who says the leaders can declare now or something.The leaders need now to run to the guard who stands near the gate keepers. To lazy to go and see what the name is.The leaders need to talk to him and press War Request, And they will be attackers since you havealready set a defender (the castle owner and his alliance).

From the guide posted earlier in the thread...please read information given to you.

Regards

Skye

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
alrdy found castle gate keeper and i cant register xD

i got like 5 guilds atm and noone can register

Upvote 0
Back