Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Celebs without makeup

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Old...
Still though, they are comparing pictures from years a part, or on the worst picture you could take. By the worst picture I mean, in the middle of a sentence so you might look weird, something like that.

Reaction score
youth said:
Old...
Still though, they are comparing pictures from years a part, or on the worst picture you could take. By the worst picture I mean, in the middle of a sentence so you might look weird, something like that.

exactly.

but tbh, makeup and a lot of "special help" can turn people into stars :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but usually makeup only changes a flesh tone, IE; blemishes. I havn't really seen anything else where they made some butt-ugly witch into the prettiest girl you could imagine... but I don't really pay attention to media, other than the media anzlis class I took awhile back.

Reaction score
youth said:
Yeah, but usually makeup only changes a flesh tone, IE; blemishes. I havn't really seen anything else where they made some butt-ugly witch into the prettiest girl you could imagine... but I don't really pay attention to media, other than the media anzlis class I took awhile back.

makeup is one step; surgery would be the other ;P

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hm nice site, keep up the good work ppl :)
(damn about cameron diaz though)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Micheal Jackson...
the man's creepy!...may i vomet now?!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
There all still naturally beautiful people, of course they look worse without make up but that doesn't make them less attractive.

Except for a couple of them lol.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
youth said:

but they can make the prettiest girls but-ugly

Reaction score
u cant look good all the time lol
bet most of them look alot better without makeup then them pics show, these are prob the pics we all get wen we not lookin/expectin pics lol or if they just woke up or summit lol

Back