[CentOS 7/8 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated 2023]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes just simply type cabal_stop at your terminal then shutdown your server and your pc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes just simply type cabal_stop at your terminal then shutdown your server and your pc

Thank you Do you happen to know why everytime I'm starting to play again I get this msgs

I always can't login like the first time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it might depend on the version of ubuntu then. when I FIRST made a test server it gave me no issues. that was the only time I ever used ubuntu. I think it was either ubuntu 14 or 16 at the time. but after that I used CentOS only since the tutorial I had started using after that used it and didn't involve any VM nonsense

Reaction score
I am following the tutorial by AzureSensei but when I try to install the databases I get this error how do I fix it? I state that on centos 6.5 the databases are installed successfully

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to check the close existing connection then upload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am following the tutorial by @AzureSensei but when I try to install the databases I get this error how do I fix it? I state that on centos 6.5 the databases are installed successfully
Idk why you're having a lot of troubles or issues when the SEARCH button is always there and I even found every solution to your issues.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have ready made centos 7 if you want you can change credential to yours

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am following the tutorial by @AzureSensei but when I try to install the databases I get this error how do I fix it? I state that on centos 6.5 the databases are installed successfully
I think you need to uncheck the "Tail-Log backup" it was stated on the tutorial to "DESELECT" that option.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Iniciando EventMgrSvr...
Iniciando LoginSvr_01...
Job para LoginSvr_01.service falhou porque o processo de controle foi encerrado com código de erro. Consulte "systemctl status LoginSvr_01.service" e "journalctl -xe" para obter detalhes.Iniciando
AgentShop_01...Iniciando WorldSvr_01_01...
Iniciando WorldSvr_01_02...
Iniciando WorldSvr_01_03...
Iniciando WorldSvr_01_04..
.Iniciando WorldSvr_01_05...

alguém sabe como posso arrumar?

Last edited:
Reaction score

check in all ini files if you have set SA and your database password
and in all world_01_xxxx files if you put the machine's IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@AzureSensei

What version of Centos 7 still support this for offline? I know Centos 7 (Core) still works but that was a VPS.
I tried installing Centos 7 2009 Core but most of the repos cant access.
Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first time in cabal development server. can someone clarify the client side. I have searched every tuts and connect the dots on that side. About the XOR, MAGICKEY, LANGUAGE.ENC. i have done all those and changed the version and magic key on my db side and server side. but everytime I log in the client close and if I dont change the ip on LANGUAGE.ENC. it doesnt close but couldnt connect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You forget to mention about the ports it should be opened.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update reepack download link

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please update the repack link

Last edited: