Change Taskbar Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a question how can posibly change the classic interface into that photo interface below? what features do i need to copy and paste specially on taskbar

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can add it from here https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/as-flyff-1191526/

Add every #if __VER >= 19 for coloring the font if im not wrong, for the taskbar im not sure, i think u can find the black taskbar in fulgur files

I saw the taskbar in forgotten paradise files just wondering what should i do to change v18 bmp files reading into tga i saw it from the forgotten paradise client/theme. All i need is where to change that thing hehehe

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I saw the taskbar in forgotten paradise files just wondering what should i do to change v18 bmp files reading into tga i saw it from the forgotten paradise client/theme. All i need is where to change that thing hehehe

Use the GOW source if you can find it, it has the black UI with normal taskbar.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah im sorry then, im not sure, i never try to change v18 taskbar into tga, maybe u can try to change all the APP_TASKBAR texture in resdata.inc into that one if u want to change taskbar only

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.