Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing client background colour?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just playing around with the client and seeing how I can make it look and I am just wondering whether it is possible to change the background colour, I know you can change the hotel view image but say that was transparent would it be possible to put a background image behind the user interface or even a different background colour?

I'm just wondering really, I don't think it's possible unless you edit the physical swf but it would save me a lot of time if someone could explain it to me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've decompiled my swf, just to have a look around and teach myself really, I have copies of the original to revert back too if I mess anything up seriously - but I assume the option is in there?

Actually scratch the original question I had, rather than creating another thread I'd like to know... Can you change how the hotel view image is positioned?

I've noticed that it will always position in the center, so if you change your client window size you will see the hotel view image centralized more. Can you change this setting so that the hotel view image starts at the bottom-left? An example would be like the R63B way the client works, this isn't what I am trying to achieve but is a great example of what I mean.

Upvote 0
Back