Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing community

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Let's keep it this way.
Let's make all days Christmas and help each other with stuff.
It's not like any of us is going to make a living out of this.
I see people are thinking about others now but why don't do that all year long.
We all need each other to get further so why keep flaming each other.
Look at all the things that have been done in the last couple of years.
If Legion didn't make GzMap and if Phantom* didn't make the ELU Importer/Exporter, we wouldn't have things as real custom maps and real custom items.
It's time we all look at how we want the community to be and decide what we want to put into it.
Yes the community has changed a lot since 2007, yes I don't like several people here but come on, it's the internet why make things hard for each other.
If we all help each other where we can, I can imagine the possibilities.
I hope leechers get banned and that we get active moderators here who can act wisely and quick when things get out of hand but it has to come from us too.
We are the community, we need to set the right example and I'm sure that if we do, the new people will follow too.

That's all.

- KillerStefan

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let's keep it this way.
Let's make all days Christmas and help each other with poop.
It's not like any of us is going to make a living out of this.
I see people are thinking about others now but why don't do that all year long.
We all need each other to get further so why keep flaming each other.
Look at all the things that have been done in the last couple of years.
If Legion didn't make GzMap and if Phantom* didn't make the ELU Importer/Exporter, we wouldn't have things as real custom maps and real custom items.
It's time we all look at how we want the community to be and decide what we want to put into it.
Yes the community has changed a lot since 2007, yes I don't like several people here but come on, it's the internet why make things hard for each other.
If we all help each other where we can, I see can imagine the possibilities.
I hope leechers get banned and that we get active moderators here who can act wisely and quick when things get out of hand but it has to come from us.
We are the community, we need to set the right example and I'm sure that if we do, the new people will follow too.

That's all.

- KillerStefan
I agree 100% thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
PenguinGuy says:
All the other discussion threads you made, you had a very, very convincing argument.
KillerStefan says:
i know it comes straight from my heart
i care too much
I agree with that whole post. "Community" - agreement as to goals.
Instead of bitching at each other; "OmG YOU FU**ING NOOB GO LEARN PHOTOSHOP", why not give criticism in a manner that could help one to help better his/her skills and receive something better later?
If we start to help each other instead of bickering, we can actually achieve something.

What I'm trying to say is - don't witch, help each other and you may receive something better in the future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree, and to get there we need to have more community collaboration on projects, and less secret keeping, because lets face it, its not the method u use, its the content that is most valuable. although without the method, content shall always be limited...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well said Stefan. Why only Christmas? I hope the coming of the 2008 Files changes this community into a place where everyone helps each other to run those files successfully and for future developments. Like you see Phail,maxteam,etc. They left, yet Phail comes and helps us out and still will. I don't think maxteam is going to contribute but, yeah. The spirit in them is still alive.

Merry Christmas~

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Instead of bitching at each other; "OmG YOU FU**ING NOOB GO LEARN PHOTOSHOP", why not give criticism in a manner that could help one to help better his/her skills and receive something better later?
If we start to help each other instead of bickering, we can actually achieve something.

You just said what I wanted to say for several years.
Thank you.
Yea, I agree with Stefie too.

Upvote 0
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well said Stefan. Why only Christmas? I hope the coming of the 2008 Files changes this community into a place where everyone helps each other to run those files successfully and for future developments. Like you see Phail,maxteam,etc. They left, yet Phail comes and helps us out and still will. I don't think maxteam is going to contribute but, yeah. The spirit in them is still alive.

Merry Christmas~

hopefully it will be like the old development where everyone worked together to get the files working and bug free.

Its saddening we have to wait for new files to come out though.

This will never actually happen you guys know that gunz will always be a ego zone!

thats what I would say, but I could be wrong. Have been before.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The problem is, WE NEED ACTIVE MODERATORS.

This forum is failing mainly because there are no moderators, there're always someone that releases something only to annoy the owner of another server, and of course those posts converts to flame wars.

I'm thinking to get back at Ragezone but only if this section changes, i want the good'n old 2007 ragezone back :(

Upvote 0
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score

This forum is failing mainly because there are no moderators, there're always someone that releases something only to annoy the owner of another server, and of course those posts converts to flame wars.

I'm thinking to get back at Ragezone but only if this section changes, i want the good'n old 2007 ragezone back :(

Yeah me too, but we as community have to do that too.
I think 2 new moderators are necessary and I heard from TriumpH he's going to pick some soon.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Agree :love:

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now that I think about, from all the smashing each other and the new people that came in, we probabally crushed over 500 servers easy (pr when they mess up and post in wrong sections and didn't know how to prevent it, crashed them)

Upvote 0
Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
Get me and stefan as mods here! we would do this smooth and easy we are pretty good friends etc so we won't get a flame war against each other like System32 had with Theoretical xD Well who got's mental's msn?

Upvote 0
Back