Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing the loading picture

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I changed my loading picture but the problem is when i am in the User Login the Mouse Cursor don't appear.... so what i have to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From the sticky topic, "Q&A"

Q&A said:
Q.1.5 How to change login background?
A.
<Change background; Credits to: Irwirkk for the whole tutorial>
1º - Go to your GUNZ directory, later go to folder INTERFACE, copy the LOADABLE.MRS and paste in the folder MRS in the GUNZ directory.
2º - Go to GUNZ.BAT in MRS directory and rename to GUNZ.TXT and put: "mrs.exe d loadable.mrs" without " exit and save... Rename the GUNZ.TXT to GUNZ.BAT again.
3º - RUN GUNZ.BAT and this have created the directory LOADABLE, go to he.
4º - Modifield the loginbg.jpg with what you want, save this in .jpg .
5º - Now go to MRS directory and rename GUNZ.BAT to GUNZ.TXT and put: "mrs.exe c loadable" without " exit and save...
6º - RUN GUNZ.BAT and this will create the file .MRS with your modifications.
7º - COPY your loadable.mrs to the INTERFACE directory and HAVE A FUN.

Q.1.6 How to change the loading backgrounds?
A.
<Change background; Credits to: peaceofpi>
The loading screens are located in default.mrs but when unpacking system.mrs their are some image files that get corrupted. What we need to do is changing the corrupted image files with the good files, don't worry about getting the good files, i will upload them here.
1) unpack default.mrs
2) edit the file (change the backgrounds or whatever you want to do)
3) replace all corrupted files with my files (0kb means corrupt)
4) pack default.mrs
5) put it in your client folder and test

To prefent peaple are in trouble because of corrupted files after unpacking i will explain why it happend and how to get the files to solve it.

The old MRS protection was basically a renamed zip file. Like i said OLD so you need one of the first versions of default.mrs. Now you open winrar and browse to the default.mrs you want to open, right mouse click and choose repair archiveand use .zip to treat the corrupted archive. This will make a new file in the same folder. The last thing to do is renaming the file to a .rar or .zip file so we can open it with winrar.
1) click start and choose run
2) type "cmd" (without the "")
3) browse to specific folder (mine is cd c:\program files\maiet\gunz\interface, the "CD" command is used to open the folder)
4) now your in the folder type this: ren <name of file> default.zip (put the file name in <name of file> and a space between the name of file and default.zip)
5) after you done this you see a .rar file in your folder open this file and you got the image files you need.

the <name of file> will get replaced soon with the real name of the file you get, but i can't check it now, so wait if you need it before asking. And the needed file will be uploaded soon, but after this tutorial you should know how to get your own.

You may create your own cursor if the above method doesn't work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Search for a cursor IMAGE, save it.

Now open Photoshop, Fireworks, Paint or anything that you use to edit images.

Next, open the cursor image and edit anything you want.

Finally, in the same folder where you edited the loading screen, search for files with the name "cursor000?" or something like that, you'll find about 10 o' them.

Make copies of the cursor and rename them (the same name as the corrupted files, "cursor0001", "cursor0002"...).

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Search for a cursor IMAGE, save it.

Now open Photoshop, Fireworks, Paint or anything that you use to edit images.

Next, open the cursor image and edit anything you want.

Finally, in the same folder where you edited the loading screen, search for files with the name "cursor000?" or something like that, you'll find about 10 o' them.

Make copies of the cursor and rename them (the same name as the corrupted files, "cursor0001", "cursor0002"...).

Or You Can Make Your Own And Save It Like He Said

Upvote 0
Back