Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

channel boss?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I deich as a separate channel with the boss and other published normal

example, in a normal channel and another channel with the bixos type changed the world court in the desert

Reaction score
Lucky I understand most broken English.
If I am not mistaken, he wants one channel to have one set of spawns in DS, and the other to have a different set of spawns in DS.
This is easily achievable by setting the second channel to a different common.ini then the first, and then setting that new common.ini's map configuration differently. For example, you find world3-terrain.scp, and change it to world3-chan2-terrain.scp
Then just make a copy of your world3-terrain.scp and edit accordingly.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lucky I understand most broken English.
If I am not mistaken, he wants one channel to have one set of spawns in DS, and the other to have a different set of spawns in DS.
This is easily achievable by setting the second channel to a different common.ini then the first, and then setting that new common.ini's map configuration differently. For example, you find world3-terrain.scp, and change it to world3-chan2-terrain.scp
Then just make a copy of your world3-terrain.scp and edit accordingly.

Well, if thats the case than you can also edit individual mmap files for the maps. Simply copy the mmap for the map you want, edit it the way you see fit and use common.ini and wordserver to implement the new mmap.

Upvote 0
Back