Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Channel Connect Bugfix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any1 can fix this Error or have a Solution, then pls share it

MfG Darky

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Requesting the fix isn't going to do any good. If those that know it wanted to share it they would have done so already. When somebody that does want to share finds it you can be sure there will be a lot of posts about it so we just have to wait and experiment.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys,i could help.this is first time for me when i jump so deep in cabal server files.if u have anystart pls share it.do you guys even have any ideea from where this bug comes?db or server files?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in another forum have a programmer written its in the Source Code from Server Files

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As far as i know there is no sourcecode for the cabal server, only the binaries got stolen. I don't visit every site though so i could be wrong there.

The short answer is as i said before, those that have the fix do not want to share and no amount of begging posts is going to change that (it has been tried to death) so there is nothing we can do until somebody who DOES want to share finds the fix.

Upvote 0
Back