Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Channel Sometimes have sometimes doesn't have

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi,my server got it up running nicely but then sometimes the channel goes blank or sometimes shows :O
yeah i know there's problem withchannel connecting sometimesneed a few time only can
but then it wasn't that problem its a different one
its like when i tried to login goes to channel then the channel doesn't show =/ but then a few minutes later i shows again weird

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It can take the channel a few minutes to come up. If the worldsvr loses connection to one of the other processes it will vanish from the channel list but it should come back up when it reconnects to whatever it lost.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have any tips how to make it not lost connection from channel list?

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do you have any tips how to make it not lost connection from channel list?

That's what we are all working on at the moment. We know there is a communication glitch which is causing the login bug from things that are turning up in people's logfiles but nobody has worked out how to fix it yet (nobody that is sharing anyway).

Upvote 0
Back