Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Character not walking(Baghdad bug)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I added constantinople fortress and baghdad. But the character going bug and not walking. I record a video and I'll share it now. How can I fix it ?
Note : This problem appeared after adding Baghdad.
Bug map 1-

Bug map 2-

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
NavMesh bug :)

nobody knows fix it

Some guys knows :)

read this -->

Hey guys, today i found the reason for these problem, i didn't want to check all single files so i only now the folder :D.

And i'll give u one hint.

Search for a Server where these problem isn't.
For example [Evolution Gaming Network], or AeroWing or GalaxSro.

Also Nightmare Online will have soon these fix.

Then remember that the data.pk2 must match with server data files! :) wish all good luck.

So far anyone is interested and lazy in same time, i would sell the files and the way to fix for 20€.
I only accept Paypal!
Best wishes and regards!

(Only to clean my faults - IT ISN'T A PROBLEM WITH DATABASE!!!)

Reason why Jason wont tell it is because noob servers also will be able to fix it..

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If your not able to fix it with this hint, it's your own problem, because if you have a bit knowledge, you can fix it with these informations easy

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As far as I understand this is not a database problem, yeah? This caused by client side navmesh?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Correct. Its not the db and not the client..
You forget something

Not 100% correct :D

The Client must be correct too :) so data.pk2 and something else must match 100% for a working baghdad without map stuck problems

Upvote 0
Back