Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

china doesnt duck about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Well the penalty is obviously harsh, but if you think of it, when entering the country it's like signing a form where it says "I agree that by smuggling drugs I will have myself killed", yet he did exactly that. So the advice above fits more than well.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey he had two years of probation after his trial which was good enough,if he didn't,he would have died two years earlier.I think he got executed on an execution bus too :). Most of Asia have strict rules on smuggling drugs like Thailand,these Australians had a 50 year imprisonment in a Bangkok prison for smuggling heroin.China also has 68 ways to get you into being executed such as corruption.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
China went over board this time. Britain should of help this man get out of China but i guess cocaine is a bit more serious than cases like those 2 reporters who were stuck in N.Korea and the boy who was stuck in Brazil.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
China went over board this time. Britain should of help this man get out of China but i guess cocaine is a bit more serious than cases like those 2 reporters who were stuck in N.Korea and the boy who was stuck in Brazil.
Those reporters stuck in North Korea were only to scare the US government but they were really held in government owned homes.

Reaction score

Help him get out? Really?

You are telling me that you expect a government to stick its neck out on the line for a drug smuggler?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"“Try and find a country that punishes drug dealers by putting you up for a couple of years in a nice comfortable room with a television, in fact somewhere like the UK would be perfect.”

“In that case, if you succeed with your smuggling, you win, but if you get caught you are put up in a luxury room, so you win again.”

looooooooool all the time

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love that site. Read the one about Nokia suing Apple :p:

Oh what since China and North Korea are filled with Asians (or people with stretched eyes whichever one you prefer), you're saying they have a tendency to go overboard??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Executing a mentally ill man for a non violent offence is very low indeed.

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63xNCYrj7Vk[/nomedia]

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING..

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If they call a Uk jail cell a 'luxury room' I dread to think what chinese hotels are like

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He had no medical records,how did they know he was mentally ill?

Because if you read about his life it's pretty Ducking obvious that his actions throughout the last few years are not the actions of a sane person?

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because if you read about his life it's pretty Ducking obvious that his actions throughout the last few years are not the actions of a sane person?

Link please? I don't know where you got that information but why in the hell does it always seem like every crime has to fall back on some form of an illness? He didn't know he was smuggling drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back