Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Christians

Reaction score
Just wanted to get something off my chest here.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. Can't take anymore arguing with Christians who seem to think Atheists have no morals because they believe in no god. Also those who think we care about the scripture they redundantly and pointlessly shove down our throats. This is not the way you win religious debate people.

Also, Lets get one thing straight here. Monotheists are Atheists too since they openly deny the existence of every god but one.. The difference is, Atheists took it ONE step further and stopped believing in that one god.

So with that said, gtfo. And here's a few pix since they seem relevant ;)

Vendaku~Metal - Christians - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Pics = epic win. I totally agree with you man. It pisses me off arguing with Christians. Half of them aren't even sure what they believe themselves.

Reaction score
Got a question

Did you guys get a Baptism ?

If yes then forget my child but you're a Christian :p even if you're now an Atheist

Now bend over and Repent my child

Btw I'm a pragmatic agnostic and no i didnt got baptised , I'm the only one in the Family who got this treatment ( My parents wanted me to have a choice , it seems they learned the lesson and baptised my Sister later - but more due to my grand parents :p )

All is well...
Reaction score
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. Can't take anymore arguing with Christians who seem to think Atheists have no morals because they believe in no god. Also those who think we care about the scripture they redundantly and pointlessly shove down our throats. This is not the way you win religious debate people.
I feel yah. I believe in God 100% =D
I just don't know what form it takes. My assumption is its an equation that turns nothing into something; thus the creation of the universe.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
God shall banish all you non-belivers to hell!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I myself am agnostic, though I'm strictly against any christian God. I've come across 'those' atheists who insist to take the bible literally, just so they can point out it's errors (A truly complicated and effortfull task!) to make them look smart.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I agree, just let everybody pick their own path, atheist or not, its the persons choice.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know what's worse than Christians? Atheists who won't shut up about being atheists.

Super Mexican
Reaction score
I'm a Christian myself.
I believe that everyone should have a free choice to believe or not. If you yourself "choose" to not believe the same as me, then that's cool with me!
But I also have beliefs about where your going unless you believe in God.
Also, Christianity is not just about God. It's about his son, Jesus Christ.

Believe what you want, God gave us free choice for a reason. Just don't complain whether your believe "correctly" or not.

Back