Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clan+Quest?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to combine clan war and quest server together? Since I'm having problem hexing Matchserver.exe for quest...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Combining them together, as in quest and cw in clan channel together.

I'd like to have a tutorial at it too, would be a big hit.

Upvote 0
Sultan of Yolo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay,, i will upload the Working ClanWar matchServer+ClanWar NAT

See Extract the folder....

copy it in ur match server folder and open the clan.ini with notpad and put ur settings...

then, open ur database and add the clanwar server in serverstatus and put in Quest Server port 6000,,, in clan war server put port 6005 .

and then open normaly ur matchserver.exe and the clanserver.exe.....and ur locator..

Both Will open normaly.... now u have 2 match serves one for ur Quest Server, and the other one for ur Clan War server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi all

Demantor when i try join clan wr server it says Invalid Files etc etc --'

In character screen lol

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Okay,, i will upload the Working ClanWar matchServer+ClanWar NAT

See Extract the folder....

copy it in ur match server folder and open the clan.ini with notpad and put ur settings...

then, open ur database and add the clanwar server in serverstatus and put in Quest Server port 6000,,, in clan war server put port 6005 .

and then open normaly ur matchserver.exe and the clanserver.exe.....and ur locator..

Both Will open normaly.... now u have 2 match serves one for ur Quest Server, and the other one for ur Clan War server
What he mean is, a server with both quest and clan war functionality.

Not two matchservers -.-;

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But have bug with nat --'

all stay with 999 ping -.-

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a network problem, you can't run two matchservers off the same machine. One will always get agent error. You need to olly the matchserver and set it to clan while adding quest to the channelrule.xml to be able to combine them into one server.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u can actually run multiple servers off 1 match server and 1 NAT iv seen it done before don't remember exactly how tho
as far as combining them i would like to no how as well

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No..

If u turn off one Matchagent and Clan War.exe and MatchServer.exe on all ppl get 999 Ping :S

But how i put Clan War and Quest Server in same server? :S i want know ^^

Upvote 0
Back