Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clan system sandurr Version 2.0 NOVEMBER 2006

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please post where and as to decide the problem of error clan sandurr
I am with error 9. post guide plz .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question...

how can i creat clan system with Sql Server 2005???

Reaction score
yes, is a diggerent scripts but the error not! error 9 = Ticket error ! you go and put the " ' " in Ticket ! or... use the quantunfusion scripts!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, is a diggerent scripts but the error not! error 9 = Ticket error ! you go and put the " ' " in Ticket ! or... use the quantunfusion scripts!
yes you have the archives with the errors commented and decided with clan of sandurr functioning to help the community?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remove all tickets of sandurs 2.0 and i got error 11 now -_-
=D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
strange... because i have net framework 2.0 and old system clan works.. but when i put this hers return this msg =D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason my clans keep switching back and forth...Like one minute everyones in 1 clan next their in a different clan. Anyone can fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Xaldin that is problem in connection to server =/ try different port for clan like 10004 10005 or any other port's open

Back