Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Class rank 20

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so i know the style numbers to add this rank but how can i add for example aura code and make battle aura work?

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The aura and battle mode are both quest rewards and as both are skills you would need to edit the skill data binary values.

Auto-adding aura is a bad idea. When you do the quest you have to go through the (rather stupid) questions to "pick" your aura type and if you are not doing the quest you won't be able to do that. You would either need to force eveybody to use the same aura code or build something in a cp or whatever to let your players pick.

A better way would be to auto rank them up to get them directly to the quest where they can pick the aura in game and once they have done that auto rank them up to nation select as you will have the same problem there too.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need to do that just to 1 caracter not a general rank up.I just wanted to know if i can fix this cus he can't use battle aura now

so any tips how to change and where is that binary?

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would think it would be under the cabal_skilllist_table in the gamedb. Decoding the values is probably much the same as the item/inventory/warehouse values but i have not tried deciding one of these myself so i'm not completely sure.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its preety hard cus under cabal_skilllist_table i can't find anything to do...and anyways i don't know how to decode binary values so i'l just wait for a release thanks as always for answearing :p

Upvote 0
Back