Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clean server files:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saw alot ppl need this stuff so i put it on rapid take the link and download ^^:

Don't we have these files already in the release section or is there something different from these??

Cheers!

Live Now, Work Later
Reaction score
Don't we have these files already in the release section or is there something different from these??

yea we do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I needed em.

EDIT: What is DB server and other server's login information and how can I change it?

Reaction score
maybe it is on there but i saw alot ppl needed and doesnt find it so i puted here.
i saw alot places that the download is poop and u cant open it ..
so this work fine and good ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... But what is the Username and password for the servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ODBC? Where and what is that? Also where do I look for the DBserver pass ive looked in all readable files.

EDIT: In DBconfig it says ODBC = "KAL_DB"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ODBC? Where and what is that? Also where do I look for the DBserver pass ive looked in all readable files.

EDIT: In DBconfig it says ODBC = "KAL_DB"

Have you ever setup a server before? If not, I think it's about time you headed down to the guides section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or you know, I could click on DBconfig, Read the title, and Google "pacd clean server files" and get the link back to here. Why not just give credits to the guy that posted it here. His name is even on it.

Link to the guy that deserves credits:
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=239260

Reaction score
~Now onto the ODBC

~Go into start -- control panel -- administrative tools -- Data Sources (ODBC)

~Go into system DSN and click on "add"

~Now search for "SQL server". Select it and click on finish

~Name it KAL_AUTH and for "which SQL server do you want to connect to?" select (local)

~Click next-next- then check "change the default database to" and select "kal_auth"

~click next two more times and then OK

~Do the same thing for kal_db

Back