Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins cleaning skin stickies 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [ Skin File Paths Are Here ]

does anybody know the paths to the wizard spells... like evil spirits i mean the bmds if so can u put the list or link i tried search..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello could someone help me with finding the skins for the Grand Viper Bow, the one that has the glowing purpley thing at the end of it?
I dont know wat it is called.. thnx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is this so called Item and Monster BMD list finished yet, Dios? :p, Not trying to rush you or whatever, but I really don't like Yeti models with Golem textures xD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok here is a new item list .. i cbf adding pic and editing

here is 1 more of my "icbf work ^___^ a skill folder bmd
ps:
-all pic has a 1-359

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ummm.... does someone know where is the skin for the portal that leads from Davias to LT1? (the blue-white shining gate...)
I wana try doing a Dragon mouth instead :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

... Am Looking For the file to mg wings :S cant find it ive been searching trough the item folder manny times but still no

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if u have excel y dont u dl the item list? im sure it would help
anyway it NDEE.ozj and NDEE.ozt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi.. anyone know where i can find .bmd files for effects?... and can someone give link to .bmd editor pls.. sorry ,, and thanx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I wish to change colours: manashield, additional deffence. And to change colour at a circle underfoot for ancient set.

Sorry for mine bad English.

Thanks, are not necessary any more:
Flare.jpg
flareBlue.jpg
flareRed.jpg

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
<Delete Me Please>

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is part of the documentation used in a new project I'm working on, it is currently called UMFC (UberMu Mod-Friendly Client).

It will (hopefully) have all ~2500 BMD files in the client fully converted to an easily editable format (SMD Model), and the model textures will all be directly editable too.

That project is not ready yet, and please don't ask about it because it will not be released in stages or previews, there will be a private beta (invite only) and then a full double release - one release of UMFC with all WebZen settings, items, sets etc, and a second, Official Modified version 1, with all sets replaced (NOT reskinned) and many other huge changes to the Mu game.

There will also be tools to make editing your own sets/maps/game easier, but for now I thought that maybe this file reference can help some reskinners/modders. ;)

List format is very simple:

AAAAA BBBBB CCCCC

A = Current Filename
B = Filename in UMFC
C = File Description/Info

And files with multiple reference (two or more BMDs use the same texture file) have been copied and renamed with _G for glove texture, _B for boot, _X for miscellaneous and so on.

The client I used for this list was from LastLand Mu, since it seemed like a very stable S2 client ;)

Many BMDs refer to more than one texture file, no other list I've seen includes all these cross-references except my list here.

P.S.: This is a full list for S2. I haven't worked with S3 sets/items yet, it'll be added later ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What are the BMD files for :
Dark Knight (its same as for BK)
Dark Lord

If you know all of them please alos the BMD files for Dar Wizard,Magic Gladiator and Fairy Elves.

Thank you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What are the BMD files for :
Dark Knight (its same as for BK)
Dark Lord

If you know all of them please alos the BMD files for Dar Wizard,Magic Gladiator and Fairy Elves.

Thank you.

Player.bmd for all.... :huh:

At least, I think :laugh: - also it has its file references (for skin_barbarian and all that poopie) in the main.exe, and just refers to the animations etc by their internal codes/ids within the player.bmd..

I am not 100% sure but I think that's right ;)

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

skin_barabarion,skin_special01,skin_)wizard alll that are just colour design skins for characters.Anyway,its ok now,dont need that crap ^^

What I don need now is BMD text for MG wings :trumpet:
Anyone? :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can anyone help i dont understand where to put the skins that i downloaded :(:(:(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can anyone help me with these skins, i really don't know where to put each one. I have skins for items,spells,maps,interface but where... ???:bomb:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Can anyone help me with these skins, i really don't know where to put each one. I have skins for items,spells,maps,interface but where... ???:bomb:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/skinning-tutorials-here-141727/ ?

The first post in that Sticky thread gives a very brief rundown on changing a skin.

If you're talking about 'skins' from another game or something like that then you'll probably be disappointed - since there is no publicly-available editor or converter for the BMD (model) files, your replacement textures will have to be modified to fit the existing skeleton or shape before they'll be of any use. :thumb:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

huh?
anyone have a program what convert the type of the archive of BMD to OZJ ps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

can i request a season3 item list? for weapons =/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score