Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client 1.5 ctf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry the text is that I do not speak English and I'm using a translator as you can see I need help on the client as to what is going to go put the Capture The Flag and what to start the game as the two seconds out as if he had ended aid photos here

settings before entering

ardark - Client 1.5 ctf - RaGEZONE Forums

within two seconds of entering

if you need to know the source of use gregon 13 CTF + Anti Lead + Damage Counter + Fixes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry the text is that I do not speak English and I'm using a translator as you can see I need help on the client as to what is going to go put the Capture The Flag and what to start the game as the two seconds out as if he had ended aid photos here

settings before entering

si nesesitan saber la source utilizo la de gregon 13 CTF + Anti Lead + Damage Counter + Fixes

I guess you've changed anything, watch the nomsg.

All the best.
Korey.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
She had done before only there again extracted client and I miss putting on the message in the messages.xml to place the name but just did not work

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

settings before entering

if you need to know the source of use gregon 13 CTF + Anti Lead + Damage Counter + Fixes

http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/ctf-problem-902973/ Good luck ;d

Upvote 0
Back