Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client and Server Combos

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is a collection of ENGLISH Client and matching Servers... I have tested them and in some cases found the correct data version matches... No using different data file versions for each one... I tested and set them up in a Linux Debian 8 (Jessie) OS... I did not include an OS so that you can setup using your preferred OS...

The required setup for the server is basically the same no matter which version you use, and there are plenty of other server setup how-tos here on the forum...

I did try to clean them up and fix the gamesys.conf files with correct ip settings... Usually i comment out the iseckey options for easy first setup...

DOWNLOADS
=================

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't have an official 1.5.2, but I could probably downgrade a 1.5.3 to 1.5.2...what version elements and tasks are you looking for...?

Reaction score
I'm sure I have (or at least SHOULD) have v127 it's just a matter of "where did I put it"...

if you only need certain files from it, just mention which ones, and should I FIND my stuff I'll post them for you

ok, so after digging it's riptide, I used to have it.. problem is I lost most of my files when I was assisting my brother with his computer issues (this has been some time) and I seem to no longer have it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would you have combo client and server files for 1.4.8?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try with 1.4.8 but the client can not run when server running normal

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I tested it multiple times in Debian os, something different in your setup...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i run estart.bat, it connect to launcher.exe and nothing happen after that, i just installed CPW and replaced IP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i input "cd /home; ./start.sh" it work but get permission denied

Back