• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client Cant connect LAN error, Solved!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone just wondering if any of u could help me with some troubles i have with my server, when i open the client and try to connect is comes up with the "Cant Connect" error I've tried a few thing already and still the same, it would come to the screen to select server and then wont do anything or u can log in with any letters and any pw and then wont do anything, any help really appreciated thanks in advance.

Update: Thank's to noesis123 for his help :laugh:

Now i can connect locally :thumbup1: i mean in server pc and same as client

Now i want to connect LAN,
Solved:
I config my files with server LAN ip and add 1 1 in DBSRV and Zones Serverlist.txt, Client Serverlist 0 6 also add client and server ip to Admin.txt in DBSRV, remember edit client hex HTLauncher( ) and HTMessege.xml with lan server IP and copy DBSRV Serverlist.bin to client.

Serverlist's e.g. :

Server Zones and DBSRV
1 1
0 192.168.0.x 1000
0 192.168.0.x 3001

Server DBSRV\Admin.txt
0 192.168.0.x <server lan ip for GMtool and/or local client
1 192.168.0.x <Client ip

Client
0 6
0 192.168.0.x 1000
0 192.168.0.x 3001
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to start WAN/IP Test's > I will be reporting :laugh:

Sorry bad english :blushing:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Client Cant connect error

Hi everyone just wondering if any of u could help me with some troubles i have with my server, when i open the client and try to connect is comes up with the "Cant Connect" error I've tried a few thing already and still the same, it would come to the screen to select server and then wont do anything or u can log in with any letters and any pw and then wont do anything, any help really appreciated thanks in advance.

add me i will help you :)

Back