• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client crash after login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got Same Problem here im just following guides and set up the server and made it to the log-in issues it crashes after log in and wont continue to the game anyone can help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got Same Problem here im just following guides and set up the server and made it to the log-in issues it crashes after log in and wont continue to the game anyone can help?
how did you fix it this exactly my problem i already tested 2 client the luna plus english and korea both crash when i click enter a game after choosing character