Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client files - Cursed Temple 3rd floor + monsters

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I uploaded the client files (Field and monsters), so you don't have to download the full Kpt client & update... There isn't any game.exe with the hexed map & monsters, so have fun doing it ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good call moons,I'm not sure what you believe you have "hexed", that would be nice to know, but you forgot (I think) the map and it's title.

> <

Title Translated to English.

For the server side, I updated tungnt88s' versions with English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese names in the zoons. I also corrected the file names to fit the usual naming convention ( "ll_nnnnn" l=level n=name)

> <

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-----

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see... this is my misunderstanding. I thought moons was saying he had hexed the maps, not that he hadn't hexed the exe... but you all know what I think of hexing executables, I'm sure.

Hex really would be hard for this job too. I'm working on cleaning up a newer KPT client which I will share when it is suitable, I'll add it here if that's okay with moons. I'm dubbing it a RaGEZONE PT, just because it's using theories and practices illustrated by all members here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice release moonsy :)

Just click the
moons - Client files - Cursed Temple 3rd floor + monsters - RaGEZONE Forums
if you want to thank without comment. It's quicker, easier and is an easy way to gauge reputation. Moons deserves a
moons - Client files - Cursed Temple 3rd floor + monsters - RaGEZONE Forums
:wink: I gave him one. :eek:tt1:

Back