• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there i have a client error Screenshot by Lightshot and i have a license its been doing this for idk how long but i could really use the help

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make sure your Phoenix, and the CMS is running on the same database, if it is, make sure you're using your own client and not ripping the whole client from another retro :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are the external_variables set up properly? If they aren't, then that could be the cause.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk ive checked my vars and i cant seem to find a error

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is not really a big problem

The problem is that the external variables aren't correct and maybe that it's not connected to the right ip that i won't read your ip adress try looking for that and try fixing that then reply again.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope its a Port Forward right now i have it on a localhost which is i think 127.0.0.1?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nope its a Port Forward right now i have it on a localhost which is i think 127.0.0.1?

I think Dysfunctional meant the portforwarded ip, not 127.0.0.1 because only you can get onto the site using that IP.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to re-install everything and ill pm u dysfunctional

Upvote 0
Back