Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client not loading when pk edited

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
each time i edit any of the pk files even if it is just to edit a name i have to replace the pk file i edited with the origional because the amewill not even load. ne1 know whats up?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
which server ?! use kocp?!

u crypted your config?!

config error or which 1?!

add pw on your config?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no i just edit my config.pk even if it is to just change a name of an item and yes i do use KOCP im using Vladis server repack. just once the edit is complete i try to load the game and it doesnt even get to the login screen and just shts down

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im getting the same problem on mine when i double click the kalonline.exe the KOCP screen comes up then nothing. The hackshield doesnt even come or anything

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when u edit ur config.pk

plz use MD5 Cheksum tool and copy the code to the file called

config.proparties < and ur Server Side /
open it with Notebad or w/e and search for Config.pk and replace the one there .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got my checksum protect set to false for now since its only me using it

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok thanx hun... im stil new to this thing ill try n get that tool n see what happends

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U need save the config.pk in Kocp(or like this xD) not in swordscript ! Better use advance pk editor is easi and nice xD

Upvote 0
Back