Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client side connection Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,
I know this topic has been posted a million times yet I am unable to find the solution to my Problem...
First of all I run the Ketchup files V18.2 and set it all up using Groxy's Guide here.
Everything works fine on the PC my Server is running on but on other PCs it doesnt work. Since it is a Mini PC I run myself as Homeserver aswell it runs all the time and I tried multiple ways to connect from Hamachi, over Radmin VPN to No-IP and always I have the result I can connect from the Server PC itself but Clients on other PCs can't.
I followed the Guide as exact as I can and don't know how to solve the Problem.
The only thing I can imagine is the IP information on the client side - do I have to change the IP somewhere in the CLient Folder my Friend and my Main PC have manually? The neuz.ini always resets the IP to blank when I run the game and I read something about changing the IP in neuz.exe with Reshacker if that is the case how do I do so?
Thank you all very much in advance I really appreciate all the help and service this Forum provides!
Special Thanks to Ketchup, Groxy and Xaksi at this point!
Kind Regards
RaYn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
search NEUZ_IPSET in your sources then compile again after putting the ip hamachi or other

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did that as stated before i followed the Groxy Guide for setting up and in "8. How to make your server public (and change default ports)" there it is described to change those which I did but still no connection possible...

This Step is what I am referring to:
"8.3.1 Go to the Ketchup Source "All" folder (K15-VS22\Source\Source\All) and open "all.sln"
8.3.2 Open the file "kCommon.h" in the Solution Items tab
8.3.3 Scroll down and change NEUZ_IPSET "127.0.0.1" to your "WAN-IP" (you could also change it to your domain name)"

CLOSE PLEASE
I am an Idiot I forgot to copy new Neuz.exe to the new client folder...
Tahnk you anyways as most of the time the error is on the user end...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Please learn to post in the correct areas as I had to move your thread to the help section.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back