• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Guys i tryed to log in on my private server few time i changed Language because my stupid client are in french -_-

Each time i try to log-in i can't its stuck on the log in screen ... I am using Aion X release don't work

i tryed Aion lighn.. release don't work... I use No-IP_Launcher For if that's can help and i have lasted patched client...

Anyone have an Idea ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys i tryed to log in on my private server few time i changed Language because my stupid client are in french -_-

Each time i try to log-in i can't its stuck on the log in screen ... I am using Aion X release don't work

i tryed Aion lighn.. release don't work... I use No-IP_Launcher For if that's can help and i have lasted patched client...

Anyone have an Idea ?

Download this english client

Always fully update your game FIRST before adding login patch!(Use Ncsoft launcher)

Try these files (Credits: dannybest)
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-private-server-646761/

Or these

Use these server files (Credits: Novo and the whole AION X EMU Community.)

These are the files & client that I use for my dedicated server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back