Cloud Flyff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me and friends use the files in public and play with 50 players but after 13 days our VPS was attacked for 5 days the VPS password was changed. Can you help me?
Sorry english is very bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody can help you in your VPS. The only people can help you is the people who you bought the vps.

Inactive
Reaction score
Me and friends use the files in public and play with 50 players but after 13 days our VPS was attacked for 5 days the VPS password was changed. Can you help me?
Sorry english is very bad

You should most likely stop giving out your password to people you know or stop allowing people you don't trust to work on your vps. In this case i would contact the vps provider, sweep the box for possible malware and keep your passwords private from here on out.

Next time please use the help section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody can help you in your VPS. The only people can help you is the people who you bought the vps.

But OVH say our VPS was attacked and changed password. How to stop attack like this?

Inactive
Reaction score
Ketchup, I only know my password. Me only, but he got my vps password. OVH say someone changed password via Shell. I don't know anything

Then you should take your web server offline, and start scanning your vps for malware. You should also do the same with your computer. Once you have eliminated the threat, then change the password. If it was a shell that means it was in your web server.

So that's more then likely where you should be looking first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try this. Gracias & thank you!
What I do I will get new vps password firstly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, I do that after I clean my VPS. Your very helpful to me. I run the files smoothly but someone attacked my VPS even I do nothing wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have error compling im using VS17

------ Build started: Project: AccountServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------StdAfx.cppc:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(342): error C2146: syntax error: missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(342): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-intc:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(12342): error C3646: 'Buffer': unknown override specifierc:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(12342): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-intDone building project "AccountServer.vcxproj" -- FAILED.========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Download link is down.
Also Database & Client Links is private.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What SQL server version and Visiual studio version to use? Thank you