• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Coder's Paradise Application

Reaction score
I think Chris should experience being a moderator. I think he could help the section more than hurt it.

At the moment the biggest problem there is people dumping code and expecting the community to do it for them. Chris can fix titles by adding tags or see to it that people asking questions provide real information for a real problem, rather than trying to get stuff for free.

Also, it would be nice if there were more [solved] tags and closure for threads that are finished.

Not saying the current mods are neglecting the section by any means, but it's nice to have more help.

Reaction score
I think Chris should experience being a moderator. I think he could help the section more than hurt it.

At the moment the biggest problem there is people dumping code and expecting the community to do it for them. Chris can fix titles by adding tags or see to it that people asking questions provide real information for a real problem, rather than trying to get stuff for free.

Also, it would be nice if there were more [solved] tags and closure for threads that are finished.

Not saying the current mods are neglecting the section by any means, but it's nice to have more help.

I'm sure if you told all of that to Justei, he would do what was needed for the section.

If Justei said yeah to this app then sure add him in, but if he doesn't need help then I guess you would have to wait Chris.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind working with chris, talked to him before, and as long as people feel he's mature enough I would give him a chance :).
The section in itself doesn't NEED that much more moderating (considering it's one of the best behaved sections I have ever moderated). But it can't hurt having another eye in there, especially if it's a dedicated and ambitious eye.

Regarding [solved] tags etc I could do that if you guys want that :). Not a big deal, as for closing the threads, there's no need for that cus they die out anyway, and it's nice for the TS etc to be able to keep it running if they wish to, as long as it stays on topic and doesn't flame or anything there's no harm for discussion :).

Anyhow, back to chris, if the supers feel another mod should be added, then I would choose chris or s-p-n any day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is looking very good and organized.
Also i like you're personality.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
+1 From me man.
You deserve mod in coders paradise, because you always know what your doing with coding.

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't really know you, but your application is well written and does not look dull at all.

Would love to see you a moderator.

Reaction score
If CP needs mods, then I wouldn't have an issue with chris filling that spot.
He knows a bit, and he doesn't pretend to know what he doesn't know (which is not an uncommon finding in the industry).
He has been around for a while, is pretty active in the CP section, and does indeed help peoples. He seems like a mature enough person for the job ;).

G'luck.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still time to vouch for the near future?

In that case - have a vouch from me dude! Seen your work, seen the things you produce, and admire how little time you get things done in (a massive problem of mine).

Can't think of a better candidate should there be any other applicants.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well great i think you will be a good mod ;) +1 :)

Back