Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Colour blindness test

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol thats funny.

a sales person at work is really colour blind and once he came to work in a red suit coz he thought it was black lol!!!

M

Mario_Party

QuikS said:
lol thats funny.

a sales person at work is really colour blind and once he came to work in a red suit coz he thought it was black lol!!!

:rofl: rofl and i can't be colour blind cos we get stupid tests @ skool!

D

Darknightr

lol i fell for it, im colourblind on red and brown, mainly red, which is a shame when its me favorite colour :p

and i did fall for it bad lol, gave up on fifth, mario told me on msn when i was telling him omg i only got 2 third one :p

NE0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol ive had that in my forum siggy on euro mir for about 6 months now, when i first found it scared the poop out of me lol!! name on euro mir is EssexTaoist btw just incase u were wandering :)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NE0 said:
lol ive had that in my forum siggy on euro mir for about 6 months now, when i first found it scared the poop out of me lol!! name on euro mir is EssexTaoist btw just incase u were wandering :)

ah the old days of euro mir. Remeber the female warrior called lady? Well that was me :D

Back