Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Comic relief

Reaction score
Quite suprised no one posted this yet.

Tony blair does comic relief:

Wont mean much to you unless you know who cathrine tate is though... Basicly am i bothered is her catch phrase.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
watched this on Friday laughed my butt off

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Quite suprised no one posted this yet.

Tony blair does comic relief:

Wont mean much to you unless you know who cathrine tate is though... Basicly am i bothered is her catch phrase.

Cmn' Rob, you should have put this in entertainment :( Outerworld isn't really the place for it eh? And I watched this when it was aired, pissed my pants.

Reaction score
Cmn' Rob, you should have put this in entertainment :( Outerworld isn't really the place for it eh? And I watched this when it was aired, pissed my pants.

I dont tend to post in entertainment. If its not about servers/server files then its a general discussion. Outerworlds description is: General discussion at its best. omg! Therefore im in my right to post it here imo.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
watch out nopeace dont move your thread, he tends to do that alot lately :p.

watched some of the comic relief, the one with catherine tate and the dr who geeza, now that was funny gona watch tony now :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Americans don't have comedy powamonger, what they have is soaps where people insult eachother and a lot'a people in the public laughing at it :wink:

Though I'm not british I did find the clip quite good, got to love the british sense of humor.. :icon6:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
our kind of homour is unique, its abit like marmite - you love it or hate it. americans do have comedy, take for instance jackass! which probably came about due to our generation. American comedy does come in the form of soap which imo is aimed at the older generation of people, which is probs why i hate it even tho im 22.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
british humour ftw!!! americans have no good comedy at all, ''everybody loves raymond'' is about the best.

Reaction score
That was good. We are always using that 'Am I bothered?' look in our family, we even have little Casey doing to too XD

I saw Tony Blair last Thursday, didn't really speak to him but he was only a few feet from me. He has a brilliant sense of humour O.O

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I didn't find it funny, guess that it was true what powamonger says about only british would find it funny :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
few days ago i was thinking how crap american soaps were, whats that tv program called scrubs or something, totally crap :thumbsup:

i fking love scrubs, i bet most people in here do aswell?

Back