Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community Website

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been bored so i started project that i try to code this site, but how do you like the design?

Z1ls - Community Website - RaGEZONE Forums

When coding i'm going to make some things from that smaller, like footer will be shorter, etc...

I've coded already everything except the things in the middle

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Way too simple, and the blue gradients, they look too bulky.
And the nav bar or buttons put up on the top, they don't look so good, the placement. The overall placement is a little boring, imo.

The footer also doesn't look so good. The footer text should also be a little more smaller.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Way too simple, and the blue gradients, they look too bulky.
And the nav bar or buttons put up on the top, they don't look so good, the placement. The overall placement is a little boring, imo.

The footer also doesn't look so good. The footer text should also be a little more smaller.

Thanks for your opinion, but i already said tht i'm going to change the sizes of the footer -.-

and i like the navbar myself, but i can't control others opinions ^^

Reaction score
the navigation buttons are too big, the space between each other also is too much, the fonts seems blured ( or it's just me? ) i like the layout, the way you managed the design to be, but i think the left menu (Recent news) should be in the mid menu, and put like another menu in there, important links on navigator, not so important links on the left menu. The company footer bar in my opinion i would put it on the top of the website, taking off the Copyright © your company and place there the logo and in the right corner of that bar take off the YourCommunity and place 3 simple links, eg. ( Support | Donate | Contact )

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the navigation buttons are too big, the space between each other also is too much, the fonts seems blured ( or it's just me? ) i like the layout, the way you managed the design to be, but i think the left menu (Recent news) should be in the mid menu, and put like another menu in there, important links on navigator, not so important links on the left menu. The company footer bar in my opinion i would put it on the top of the website, taking off the Copyright © your company and place there the logo and in the right corner of that bar take off the YourCommunity and place 3 simple links, eg. ( Support | Donate | Contact )

Thanks for your opinion, but i have already been thinking and going to start some other project when i get something into my head.

Back