• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Competition] Stalker: Clear Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I checked the rules and saw nothing about this, so... I thought I'd give away a spare copy of Stalker: Clear Sky! GOG.com has a sale going on at the moment, and I got a free key to Stalker: Clear Sky from my purchases, however I own this game already. The key says I can give it to my friends, and seeing as how I enjoy the RZ community, I thought I'd make a competition for you all.

So, who wants a free copy of Stalker: Clear Sky from GOG.com? No strings attached, all you need for adding the game is an account on GOG.com but I believe you can just make one and then add the key.

All you need to do to get a chance to win is comment here. Every poster will have their name entered in the draw, which will be made using RANDOM.org's list randomiser. I will make a video of the drawing so everyone can see it was indeed random and not influenced in any way.

The competition runs until July 14 at 5pm, GMT+10.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First mofo's!!!!

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Testing.. ChewBecca...got a PM saying regular users can't post in this thread for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.