• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Complete Flyff Homepage

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i have try to use and he say:

config.inc.php

ihave mssql and mysql and i use navicat for execute sql file of the website.

Last edited:
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ehrm MySql is used alot for websites even with flyff, however you can't use for ingame stuff without reprogramming the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

u know that's stealt u ar an noob

Stolen? Where? I'm part of the DAMNED Flyff team and Surako made the website. So don't tell me I stole something since he released it on his own because too many nubcakes used the site already because jojo had stolen it some time ago.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys if you want a website you should never copy someone else's website, so do not start a discussion about mssql and mysql, do it the way you want when you build your own.
This guy liked this so he did it this way.

btw: Webpage looks good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Surako, I've downloaded the Ingamers version u've uploaded and i've added an easy feature, Voting Shop.

But I have a problem, When I change Voting Links it only changes Top of Games link, GTop and Xtremetop still Damned-FlyFF... How can I fix that?