Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete guide on how to make "Episode 7 v1"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
S&*% THIS ERROR I NEED NEW CLIENT DO YOU HAVE THERE?? CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK?[
joeben234 - Complete guide on how to make "Episode 7 v1" - RaGEZONE Forums

THANKS IF YOU HAVE THERE :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to get varual box???if my ram only 1gb can use vartual box??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
~~~~~~I recommend setting up server on a virtual PC,VMWARE, Or another PC or laptop.. because you can't run the server and play on the same computer ~~~~~~~~

I. Install these files
II. Watch This Video to Install "MSQL 2005 Express Edition"
III. Watch This Video to Install "SQL Server Management Studio Express Service"
VI. After Installing " MSQL 2005 Express Edition" & " SQL Server Management Studio Express Service" you have to download the database below and watch the video on how to setup your database
V. After doing 4th Step You need to watch this video on how to setup ODBC
VI. Client and Patch
VII. Okay.. After 6th step you need to download the Server files you need this to run your server watch this video on how to set it up
VIII. After 7th step download the file and we are going to setup your Client now!!! were almost finish!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiring a GM or co-admin? msg me or hit me up
For any questions! please post a comment on the video you have problems because I don't really check Ragezone everyday so for fast support go to linked video and post a question and I will message you there!! if your wondering why I want you to post the problem you need on youtube its because that its connected to my email and I always check my email like everyday
Also please don't "hate" if you don't like this post please keep your "childish comments" to your self. This guide is not only for you!! there's a lot of people who want to make private server not only YOU!! I am not "flaming" on this comment im just asking for those people who hate just try to think before posting

sir can you update the youtube links its not available anymore

-NEWBIE HERE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
~~~~~~i recommend setting up server on a virtual pc,vmware, or another pc or laptop.. Because you can't run the server and play on the same computer ~~~~~~~~

i. Install these files
ii. Watch this video to install "msql 2005 express edition"
iii. Watch this video to install "sql server management studio express service"
vi. After installing " msql 2005 express edition" & " sql server management studio express service" you have to download the database below and watch the video on how to setup your database
v. After doing 4th step you need to watch this video on how to setup odbc
vi. Client and patch
vii. Okay.. After 6th step you need to download the server files you need this to run your server watch this video on how to set it up
viii. After 7th step download the file and we are going to setup your client now!!! Were almost finish!!
hiring a gm or co-admin? Msg me or hit me up
for any questions! Please post a comment on the video you have problems because i don't really check ragezone everyday so for fast support go to linked video and post a question and i will message you there!! If your wondering why i want you to post the problem you need on youtube its because that its connected to my email and i always check my email like everyday
also please don't "hate" if you don't like this post please keep your "childish comments" to your self. This guide is not only for you!! There's a lot of people who want to make private server not only you!! I am not "flaming" on this comment im just asking for those people who hate just try to think before posting

im hiring for co-admin ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
~~~~~~I recommend setting up server on a virtual PC,VMWARE, Or another PC or laptop.. because you can't run the server and play on the same computer ~~~~~~~~

I. Install these files
II. Watch This Video to Install "MSQL 2005 Express Edition"
III. Watch This Video to Install "SQL Server Management Studio Express Service"
VI. After Installing " MSQL 2005 Express Edition" & " SQL Server Management Studio Express Service" you have to download the database below and watch the video on how to setup your database
V. After doing 4th Step You need to watch this video on how to setup ODBC
VI. Client and Patch
VII. Okay.. After 6th step you need to download the Server files you need this to run your server watch this video on how to set it up
VIII. After 7th step download the file and we are going to setup your Client now!!! were almost finish!!
Hiring a GM or co-admin? msg me or hit me up
For any questions! please post a comment on the video you have problems because I don't really check Ragezone everyday so for fast support go to linked video and post a question and I will message you there!! if your wondering why I want you to post the problem you need on youtube its because that its connected to my email and I always check my email like everyday
Also please don't "hate" if you don't like this post please keep your "childish comments" to your self. This guide is not only for you!! there's a lot of people who want to make private server not only YOU!! I am not "flaming" on this comment im just asking for those people who hate just try to think before posting

To whom it may concern?!,.. kindly please update the dead links or if someone have the files?! kindly please share them...

thanks! god bless!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, man. Can you please share new file links? Some of it are dead. Thanks, man. Great tutorial.

Back