• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Complete Package Install Issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I originally posted this in 343's Complete Package post, but I have not received any response. I'm wondering if anyone can explain what is going on and how to fix this issue.

I installed by following 343's video guide (EXACTLY HOW HE SET IT UP), minus hardware differences of course. At the point of 18:00 minutes, I am running into the following issue:
saPE63Y - Complete Package Install Issue - RaGEZONE Forums

This starts if I leave it sitting for ~10 seconds, and if I login fast enough, getting to the point where he is shutting down the server (shutdown -h now), this issue starts up almost immediately. It just keeps cycling through the same set of strings:
Code:
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce.online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=268435456
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce.online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=268435456
TRACE : checkpoint begin.
TRACE : checkpoint end.
TRACE : checkpoint begin.
TRACE : checkpoint end.

At some point it shuts down the entire Ubuntu instance on it's own.

I have searched high and low, both on the forum and the magical tech-god Google, but cannot find information about this issue.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back