Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Computer problem...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm

i had simular prob on my other pc found out it were a virus even tho my other pc has tons of firewall and this one only got 2 lol

u have to disable something the virus changes a setting or sumthing
on mine it always decided 2 shut down my computer every 10sec so thats were hard 2 stop

Reaction score
I don't do formats. ;)

This really doesn't come nicely, my brother moved out 3 days ago, and he took his server with him, so i can't just back up my stuff on the server, or on anyone elses their computer here. >.<
Otherwise i might of went for a format, but that's hard to do now, and i also only got 2 empty CD-R's atm, i never burn anything so i don't care about the amount of CD-R's...

EDIT: Yes a virus scanner... my damn brother got the disk of Norton Systemworks... >.<

Anyone know a good, free virus scanner, can be just for a few days, just enough to get around my brother to get the disc from him...

I checked mcafee, but i couldn't find any free downloads anymore, did they removed it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
download norton internet security 2003 it comes with fire wall and with anti virus norton 2003, as all the tools and it doesn't need subscrition at least i didn't need, it's pretty good

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
download norton internet security 2003 it comes with fire wall and with anti virus norton 2003, as all the tools and it doesn't need subscrition at least i didn't need, it's pretty good
u can only get a trial without paying full retail price, but there are free 1s, and actually norton aint a gd 1

GohanSSJ said:

Anyone know a good, free virus scanner, can be just for a few days, just enough to get around my brother to get the disc from him...

search google for AVG anti-virus, they have a free edition

Back