• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Computer problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an problem with my computer! The problem is that When i start the computer so after 30 min i get Stripes on the screen and the computer are still on and the sounds is wierd When it happend.

i have tried to do this:

I have reinstall Windows 7
i have install grapih drivers

i dont know what the problem is so please if you can help me so reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It sounds like a graphic problem im not sure, there is maybe Someone With more experience out there.

hope you get the problem fixed :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an problem with my computer! The problem is that When i start the computer so after 30 min i get Stripes on the screen and the computer are still on and the sounds is wierd When it happend.

i have tried to do this:

I have reinstall Windows 7
i have install grapih drivers

i dont know what the problem is so please if you can help me so reply.

its not a software problem, its your screen or your video card, try a different screen, if it still happens then you need a new video card.

Back