Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Congratulate Our Lads....!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeh i felt we played well, a little under pressure at times, but wot can u expect against France, very unlucky at the conclusion to the match, pretty fuked up just gotta get 4-6 pts from the next 2 matches (depending on other results of course) we can do it :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Luck omg the gods were with france, we didnt deserve to lose wot so ever a draw wud have been adiquate imo but to concide 2 at such a late stage in the game is just devistatingly...but take the positives away from the game king was superb, rooney can tango with the best of em and we acctaully looking more like a team for the first time in a long time...C'MON ENGLAND!!!

Reaction score
scholes shouldnt of been in the squad or owen they played sheet all the rest played good King and rooney were the only worthy world class players imo though the way they played.

France were jammy as hell lol and beckham shouldnt of taken that pen seeing as he has played with barthez for like 2 years and he probs knew what he was gonna do -.-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
England are fukups granted King, Lampard, Rooney did well but beckham shudve scored the penalty. Owen did nowt, James is a Special person he didnt even go 4 the balla against Henry, Heskey is just an all round fukup and that pass by Gerrard was a fuking discrace even tho he pld decent until then.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey penis heads this thread is to cheer on and congradulate our lads not slag them off, if ya dont wanna support them duck off, simple :)

Reaction score
Capricorn said:
Oh duck off, I don't like football as much as I used to but when I did Paul Scholes was my Ducking hero. He's such a class all-round player.

psh lol did you even see the way he played in the game ;P? he's changing yes he's a good player but he shouldnt of been playing last night simple as.

Back