Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connect to immigration server failed [127.0.0.1:1001]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why do I get this message? Help please! I really want to make one server! Thanks in Advance! Error - Connect to immigration server failed [127.0.0.1:1001] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This only means that you are now ready to make your channels online. Click on the boxes on the left side in the ServerControlTool and make the maps that you want ON.
I recommend not to open them all at the same time, it made me crash ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
very simple, Connect to immigration server failed [127.0.0.1:1001] because in the GC folder you need to edit the IP of MMC & SMC.so that the same

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes, I've played the game, but does not translate into their own language, one can point me in the language translation files located anywhere, and help me how to use the GM tool:$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit all .ini files "Server 0.15.12\Patch\config" set all (ADDR = xxxxxx-PC\SQLEXPRESS)

Back