Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Conquer Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another Korean MMORPG

For anyone who wants to play the game.

its in beta...so its not free forever....same with MU...its free for now...but people want servers.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its been stated on there website...cuase they use something that is in the game called dragonballs and bandi i guess holds the rights to that name and everything that they cant charge money for it...so its free forever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a community i see peeps on the servers all the time ;p but runing a private server will make a community? i dont think so if there isnt a community now there most likely wont be one if u make your own server ;p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Look, a lot of people don't mean a community, or well, not a good one at least.

And no, private servers don't have large communities, but usually the people are a lot friendlier and open than in public servers with thousands and thousands of pricks everywhere.

Reaction score
I played conquer once and i got to about lvl 20 and stopped playing because it got so boring, Was gonna play again but i forgot my password and the email i registered with :rolleyes:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I also play Conquer online, but gets bored @ lvl 63 Archer :S
Takes FOREVER to lvl up once...
Good excuse for a private server? :drooling1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uh i cant download the Ducking game, it says you need some flashget which fills your pc with spyware, uh then it doesnt even download, poop game anyway i heard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this game is free2play :) read the FAQ on and the big ad on the index page :>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:)

@ Xzaro yes, but on priv. server, the admin maybe can change the rates (exp and gold) drop higher .... so we can become stronger much faster then on the official servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the thread starter made a HUGE mistake. this game is NOT a Krean game. check it carefully, the contact section in that link gives a very clear anwser. it's originally made in China. the development group took it to the exhibition called E3 or something i dont know, i mean i forgot. and they kinda got a good response from that. then they were inspired to make an English version of it which means they want to spread it in the USA and also are going to make a Japanese one i guess, coz the 3 flags on the main page gave me some clue. as a matter of fact, i'd like playing a Chinese MMOrpg in English while i'd never play it in Chinese although i'm a Chinese. why? coz Chinese makes graphic become sucky and crapy.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
make a private co sever..:p ...so hard to lvl lol..i only got 107 tao,110 archer and 101 war-tro rebirth..:((((((

i support making the private sever..:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
idiots

hey idiots theres a korean and usa and the gms which i know many of them ieve player conquer online for many years they say it free forever just to let u noobs maybe look on forum Lol!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this game is not hard to lvl....
not as easy as wad takuo said "100lvls in 5hrs..."

i played b4 and reborn... its easy to get 122 but its harder to get higher than tat..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
izon said:
its in beta...so its not free forever....same with MU...its free for now...but people want servers.....

its free forever - they make their money through dragonballs on the website

i used to play it but its crap laggs alot and ur screwed if u get caught laggin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back